Click the + to expand tabs
• Arrive in Puerto Plata (POP) on Wednesday, and leave on Sunday.
• Most flights from the US go through Miami, so you will meet up with many of your fellow ChiroMissionaries there.
• You will arrive and be picked up as a group at the airport.
• There is a $20.00 (cash) per person tourist tax payable on arrival in the DR.
• Arrive on Tuesday, leave on Sunday.
• You get there by taking one of the major airlines to either Barbados, St. Lucia, or Trinidad, then island hopping on one of the two local airlines, SVGAir (www.svgair.com) (recommended!) or Liat (www.liatairline.com).
• Barbados (BGI) is a larger airport with more flight options, so check there first.
Use the form below and someone from our office will get back to you as soon as possible.